Rack & Data is a carrier neutral colocation facility Kitchener, Ontario.
Key highlights of this premium data center space include: 24×7 biometric access available, full video monitoring, secure shipping, and a 6000 watt 0U PDU in each rack. UPS and generator also in line for full power redundancy, meaning there is no need to install your own UPS in addition to a 400KW solar array on our roof top.
Rack and Data’s Network is multi-homed with multiple feeds on site for a local BGP, plus a wireless back up in addition to the fiber connections, all configured N+2.
We have 11,000 square feet of data center space with hundred’s of racks ready for use and space reserved for custom configurable cages of any size for customers requiring this.
- Fully secure shipping area with dock and forklift.
- Secure storage for customers shipping servers for later installation
Ample parking onsite
- Carts with monitors, keyboards and mice available for customers to use
- COMING SOON – Teleport uplink and downlink IP services in the works, Ku and C bands.
- Our facility is armed and monitored in real time by a ULC certified monitoring station, with a level 7 security system
- 24×7 biometric card access
- Fully monitored and recorded
- Grid and solar powered
- Brand new backup generator from the Industry Standard: Generac Power Systems
- 36 hours of fuel onsite and contracts in place with local supplier (less than 10 minutes away) for 24×7 emergency fuel deliveries. Supplier has their own generators to pump fuel in the event of a power outage
- Best-in-class Eaton Powerware UPS, in line for power conditioning and protection against small outages
- Each rack comes with an APC 0U PDU’s
- Custom power configurations available
- Dual PDU rack available for 11.5 KW per rack
- Redundant cooling systems in place with a custom economizer to make the best use of fresh, filtered and condtioned outside air when temperate and humidity allow for it
- Cisco Powered best-in-class network utilizing N+1 configuration
- BGP (OL-34) multi homed connections to multiple providers for IP redundancy